Monday, August 17, 2009

Park City Olympic Park

Klint and I went to Park City this weekend for a fun vacation before school starts. It was awesome to just hang out with my Hubby without a care in the world. We hardly even get one day together to just hang out and have fun so having three was so much fun. We started the weekend off with a round of golf and then went shopping and out to dinner and a movie. The last day that we were there we drove up to the Olympic park and there was a pool and some ski runs that people were jumping off of. Here are a couple of fun videos.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Small world! I love blog surfing. It's good to see you married and happy and doing fun things! Hope you don't mind if I stop in once in a while. :) (I'm just hoping you remember me too!)

Jessie said...

I don't have your email! My blog just went private. If you'd like an invite, just email me at spotlesscow131@yahoo.com