Monday, August 11, 2008

Tessa's Married!!!!
























So I got to go to Denver for Tessa's wedding and just had a blast! Watching her get ready the morning of the wedding was priceless she of course was a little late to the temple and was just a basket case running around the hotel room! The sealing was so great and she just couldnt stop smiling! She looked absolutely beautiful and is just so happy!! The wedding was on Friday in the Denver temple and then the reception was the next day in her backyard in Loveland! I had so much fun setting up the backyard with her family and it turned out just beautiful! Then as soon as the bride and groom took off to catch their flight to Puerto Rico we went to take down all the decorations! Funny story but I electricuted my left arm in the process! Anyway I am so excited that Tess is married and Adam is just an amzing guy! They couldnt be more perfect for each other and are both so happy!

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I love her dress! The guy she married looks really familiar to me, but I can't remember how I know him. You didn't tell me you got electricuted! (spelling?) Way sorry, but that is pretty funny don't ya think? :)

The Allred Family said...

Fun pics Em! Tessa looked great!Her dress was really pretty. You'll have to share the electricution story! I miss you! I wish we could get together. I love you.