Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Golf Adventures

So Klint is always wanting to go golfing but lets face it I just plain suck at it! But I will agree to go miniature golfing so this is as good as it gets for me!











Here is the big golfer being all professional and taking his time to set up the shot!






Klint is always so embarrassed when I ask other people to take pictures of us but I we don't usually have pictures of things we do unless it is a big vacation but I'm ok with it and now that I have somewhere to put the pictures I think its worth it!



I was pretty good! I even got 2 hole in ones!!! This is as close as I get to playing golf so I'll take what I can get.

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

Where is that mini-golf course?! Josh and I have been wanting to go forever...but the only one we have seen in Logan is way ghetto, but that one looks nice!

The Allred Family said...

How fun! I haven't been mini golfing forever! YOu tell Klint that he will be really happy that you have those pictures someday. BTW- I am having major contractions, so we'll see what happens today. I'l keep you posted!