Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day Weekend In Iowa

This is a little late but school has been so busy so I am just gettin to it! Labor day weekend I went to Iowa to visit my sister. She had no idea I was coming so I completely surprised her. My dad and I met in Minneapolis and flew into Des Moines together. When we got there I had my dad go out to meet my sister and my mom and then he told her he brought her something. Then I showed up!! It was awesome. I wish I would have gotten a picture of her face because it was priceless! We had so much fun! We went to the lake and to the apple orchard and Lainey was blessed. It was such a fun weekend and I not only got to hang out with my sister but I also got to see my mom and dad! It was awesome I hadnt seen my sister and her girls in such a long time! They are just so much fun and such great big sisters to their new addition. Hallie and Maggie are quite the little dancers and wanted to put on shows for us every night it was just hilarious to watch.























1 comment:

The Allred Family said...

Hey dude! I miss seeing your cute face, so post something already! I love you. Glad you found the car and loved looking at the pics from my house. Wish you were still here! Love you,
Kate