Friday, October 17, 2008

Free Trip San Fransisco Here We Come!!!

So since my family are the only people who read this blog you all know that we had our car stolen about a week and a half ago. Klint drove home from the BYU game and woke up the next morning to go to work and his car was gone. We had 2 sets of golf clubs in the trunk and a bowling ball and all kinds of bank info in the glove box. When the cops found the car 4 days later it was in San Jose California. Then we were told the only way to get our car back was to go and pick it up ourselves. The amazing thing was that the car was in perfect shape other than a little crack in the dash and the speakers were blown. Everything we had in the car was still there I couldnt believe it! So with insurance paying for all of our gas and everything we decided to take a little bit of a detour and go visit my brother in San Fransisco. We had so much fun! Klint had never been before and he loved it! So what started out as a pretty sucky situation turned into a free vacation and a chance to visit my family cause my parents drove up and hung out with us too! Here are some pictures of our trip!






2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I love all of your pictures! I really like that one that looks like you are standing in front of the "Full House" house :) Hey, I read your blog- it isn't just your family!

The Allred Family said...

Fun! Not that your car got stolen, but the trip! I wish I could have come. I love you tons and miss you! Kate