Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Apartment

This is the front of our apartment.
Here is our living room from standing in the entryway

I love our kitchen because we can actually fit both of us in here.

Just giving a basic idea of the set up. Out this back door we have a little porch where we can barbecue and hang out.
And this is my favorite feature!!! Not only do we have them now but they are upstairs so I dont have to carry our clothes up and down the stairs.



This is our bedroom which is about double the size of our old room! And both of us can fit our clothes in the closet! Klint doesnt have to use the closet in the other room anymore! Also out this door there is a balcony with the driving range right across the street so I can watch Klint play without having to go and embarrass myself.



We also have a connecting bathroom with the guest room. The best part is that this part of the bathroom is mine with the big counter and then Klint has his own space to get ready as well!

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of your new apartment, and I must say that I am so jealous! I am really contemmplating quiting our manager job and moving in right next door to you :) We are going to have to come and witness the apartment in person...

Annie

The Allred Family said...

Yeah! I love it when you post new stuff. Your apartment looks great. It looks like about 4 times the size of the old one! I am happy for you guys! I love you and i miss ya.