Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Well we have reached the one year mark!!! Yay!!!!! I cant believe it has been a year already but at the same time I feel like we have been together forever! This past year has been great and has just totally flown by! Klint and I met at school here in Logan Utah in july of 2006 and got engaged Feb 8 2008 and the rest is history! We are so happy and cant wait to continue our adventure together! Here are a couple pictures from our anniversary! Can you believe it Klint actually got me a dozen roses I just about died of shock but was so excited! Klint is so good to me and I just cant get enough of him!

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally forgot it was in June..I am a bad friend. Sorry! Those roses are way pretty, and Josh is sitting here with me so now he sees what he can get me :) Such cute pictures...

The Allred Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe how fast the time goes! I miss you and can't wait until Em comes out to see us in July! (HAHA- I wish!) Anyway, hope your anniversary was great. Love ya.